Fatigue Consultations and Program Development
From lifestyle training to roster design, risk assessments to policies and procedures, our human factors experts understand that there is no easy fix, and we’ll help you determine the best and most cost-effective plan to mitigate your organizational risk.
Evidence gained from Solaris’ proprietary needs assessment and gap analysis tool will enable the development of an appropriately informed plan to establish an effective FRMS designed specifically for your organization. Our experts have a proven track record at not only helping establish the essential elements of a fatigue management program, but also the accompanying guidance documents that layout the organizational commitment to the process.
Solaris is available to take ownership of the development process or to simply assist in facilitating an internal champion or committee to drive the process forward in a sustainable manner.
- Clearly define the goal of the fatigue management plan, leadership commitment and stakeholder roles and responsibilities
Development of Procedures
- Fatigue risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Education and training plans
- Rostering and scheduling recommendations for routine and unplanned events
- Fatigue identification, detection and monitoring tools and technologies
- Health and sleep disorder screening processes
- Error and incident investigation procedures
Development of Key Performance Metrics
- Setting of targets and objectives
- Review of analytics
- Integration of audits and performance measurement activities