Education and Training
Solaris provides expert course development and delivery of training for classroom situations, e-learning, or a combination of both. Formal certification workshops can be hosted by an organization for their internal staff, or staff can be sent to one of our open call workshops held at various locations.
Content will be driven by the targeted audience. Solaris offers three levels of education:
Leadership / Management Awareness
- Designed to solidify commitment and engagement necessary to support programming efforts
Supervisor, Safety & Health Committee Training
- Designed to provide tools and strategies relative to identifying and monitoring worker fatigue, fatigue proofing strategies to reduce errors and incidents, development or modification of an incident analysis process to incorporate investigation of potential fatigue related factors
Workers and Family
- Designed to provide personal strategies to improve sleep hygiene, safe work performance, and family and social relationships
- E-learning training for workers and supervisors
- Open call certification workshops (great for continuing education credits)
Join our mailing list if you would like to be notified when they’re ready to go!